On this page you find short descriptions of the various cohorts and intervention studies EEK has access to.
Our research focuses on diet, as a determinant for development of chronical diseases, such as obesity, and is mainly based on analytical nutritional epidemiological methods. Due to our collaboration with various research insitutions we have access to large databases containing relevant information for epidemiological nutritional research and EEK also have several databases dealing with children and adolescents.
- European Youth Heart Study (EYHS)
- Survey in Europe on Nutrition and the Elderly, a Concerted Action (SENECA)
- Children are moving in Ballerup (CAMBA)
- Monitoring of Trends and Determinants in Cardiovascular Disease (MONICA)
- Healthy Start
- Diet and Oral Health
- Youth and Sport Survey (YYS)