Examples of lectures by Professor Berit L. Heitmann:
- The increase in obesity – what are the causes and the consequences?
- Childhood obesity – a ticking bomb in modern society?
- Heritage and the environment – genes versus lifestyle – homo sapiens in stoneage and modern times
- The social and psycological consequences of obesity – ”She is just fat because she eats too much and moves too little”
- Occurrence and development of obesity nationally and worldwide – a challenge to society of vast dimensions
- The novel causes of obesity : pollution, virus, bacteria etc?.
- Obesity – a specific challenge to female health?
- Low fat, low carb, low calories – Where should the dietary focus be for weight loss?